bringing back the good o days...












Last week, I met up with "fio" a long time friend of mine. (I think you will know her better as the blogger of fee-amore) We met up in the afternoon as I had wanted to go to The Little Dröm Store ( fio must have screamed finally!) She had been telling me about them and had always wanted to bring me there but I had been really busy the past few months due to my dad's the little grill expansion.

CLICK HERE for full post after the jump.










Anyway, I am glad I finally found the time to go. The Little Dröm is a cute little store with many knick knacks that brought back many childhood memories.  From those green top erasers, old phone cards, green circular sharperners with little mirrors to the little stick on jewel earrings I had to save up my recess money to buy when I was six! I also saw a vintage typewriter in a sweet mustard colour and a polaroid camera that I was very tempted to get but saving money for my Seoul trip this June is key...so I close one eye and walk out of the shop.













After the little drom store, we had a drink at "Shots", a cafe that host photography lessons. Do you notice he is smiling?  Well, he was actually trying really hard not to laugh, I told him to "act natural and candid" for me and he lift the cover to pretend he is working. He's so sweet! The boss of "Shots" ( the man in pink shirt.) was really nice and warm too. He made sure we are satisfied and happy even though we just ordered a glass of chocolate milk each! It was really a lovely lovely day, as if there was rainbows in the sky. Everyone was really friendly and full of smiles. People we approach talked to us and made us feel welcomed. If everyone are this nice everyday. It be nice.

Here are some links you might want to explore!
  1. the little drom store site.
  2. more photos which i took to share
  3. fio's post on k-ki & The Little Dröm Store

Thank you to the Little Drom Store and Shots for letting me take photos of your place!! :)