The Honey Tree


.
photography by Simon Filip.
When I first saw these photographs a few months back, I bookmarked them because I thought the art direction was so magical and beautiful and I need to share them with you. Then, I wasn't too concern about who the models are. But today, as I went a little deeper,  I came to realize the models in the photographs are from an indie band, "The Honey Tree". To add, these photographs are by Simon Filip, the brother of Becky Filip. Seriously, how slow can I be?

Anyway, to cut the story short, I went on to listen to "The Honey Tree" on MySpace and I must tell you I am enjoying their music, especially "To be with you" and "Edelweiss".

Dreamy, soft, relaxing and so magical. It's the kind of music I would want to wake up to or listen before bedtime. 

If you are interested, they have their album over at big cartel and are also on twitter!

Chelsea, thanks for the correction!