Ruche Spring LookBook 2010

 

I am loving every detail from Ruche Spring Lookbook 2010. It makes me think of soft meadows and a romantic countryside at sunset. A collection that's indie, feminine, vintage and so whimsy. It has all the I will scream "that's so nice!" elements; chiffon, ruffles, lace, floral prints, the CARDIGANS and the enviable long sexy and feminine Goldilocks hair. (Why on earth did I even cut my hair short?! Now I need to wait and I lack patience. If you have any tips on making hair grow longer faster, let me know!) Anyway, in all,  I adore this wearable and trendy spring look and another from Ruche that I will post in a couple of minutes! :)
Meanwhile, you might want to download some lovely and it's free wallpapers from Ruche!
(simply click on the button above)

I downloaded this.
(images courtesy of Ruche )