A new topic... lookbook

Hello lovelies! I had this idea that strung up in my head the last couple of weeks. I had been browsing lookbook.nu frequently and I was so inspired by the outfits that these lookbookers put up. Then there came a problem for me. I can't save these looks that caught my eye without an account. I either need to be invited or apply with my first look.


So, since I didn't have a first look or an invitation. I thought "hmm I have a blog" and it's a better idea to archive them here anyway; I can refer them whenever I want to without logging in, I could share these looks with you and be inspired together, we could even discuss where to buy the bag, the jacket, the killer heels or exchange fashion tips! Sounds exciting? I am. So here's my first entry on some of my favourite looks!

 
by polina isakova +

la même histoire by chloe rose +

look of the day by caroline b +
wait it out by adam gallagher +
 
dance hall drug by zanna v.d +
 
when harry met sally by cindy a... +
 
let's talk frankly by katrina j. +
 
here i stand by pia h... +

you're just fucking up situations by lydia lucia neumann +

black tongue by peter b +

I will place a link button shortly on the side panel shortly so you can simply click on the button to view and if you have a look to inspire or like to recommend... feel free to drop me an email!