Fleur Avenue, on others

Over the weekend, I did a "Fleur Avenue" search on google to mainly check if my domain is searchable and I went on further to find mentions of Fleur Avenue over these lovely people's blogs!

Jenn of Bitsofbeauty
A blog lov'in award and a "I heart { Fleur Avenue }" entry. What else can I say besides thank you so much!

Joanna of A Cup of Jo 
I am just so honored to be able to be a part of her "Have a lovely weekend" list of lovelies.
Angela M of Extraordinary
"Fleur Avenue" - where she posted pictures of my shop packaging! :)

Mandy of Mandylynne 
"*Featured*" - About a week ago, I featured her in my link love article as one of my new found favourite photographer. Now, she included me in her lovely list of thank you! (Be sure to check out her photos and her shop!)
"Simply Smitten By { Fleur Avenue }" - A very sweet and lovely post on Fleur Avenue and the blog! Thank for the mentions and love! It's greatly and most appreciated.

Rebekah of Thought Flood
"Fleur Avenue"  - A sweet simple shout out plus pictures of shop items she loved!