Hello Monday!

Hello friends! It's been a slow monday for me...
My housekeeper just came back. Her sister has passed away last Monday from throat cancer. It's sad but I am glad she made it in time to see her sister before she goes to heaven.

I was watching Jon & Kate + 8 on health and living earlier this week, where, they brought their 8 children to a pediatric cancer hospital to give out some presents. It was very painful to see these little children with sunken eyes, bald heads and some in wheelchair. Sometimes I wonder, if one should go through the painful treatment then go through the fear of a relapse and eventually dies.

Anyway, my wrist is getting a little better so hopefully regular posting will resume quickly as I get back into the vibe of blogging. There be a giveaway on a gorgeous designer necklace tomorrow so do keep a watch on this space!




( cupcake )
candy coated fairycakes



Over the weekend, I received a whole bunch of supplies from flowers to charms. I am like a child who couldn't resist playing with new toys. So, with the help of my little sister (she mixed and match the flowers), we made some new hair pins for the store! Never underestimate the power of children, sometimes they see what you don't see. There's also a few new jewelry pieces in store too! I am looking to list more over the next few weeks.

( cotton candy )



the colors of various cotton candies I get at fun fairs.

( french country )
french lavender . countryside & sunsets.
( sunshine
sun sand and the beach, sunny Florida.
a pirate key. an antique key long necklace.
reminds me so much of the key that could open the dead's man chest in the movie, Pirates of he caribbean.
midnight. an ode to chanel. locket necklace.
a classic pearl . bridal earrings . chanel inspired . gold filled
 
Do you like them?