Happy Teachers' Day!


(haha no. my teachers don't dress like that.) +

Happy Teachers' Day to all the teachers and lecturers in this world! You taught me how to count so I don't give the wrong change, you taught me languages so I could understand, you taught me photography so i could capture my memories, you taught me design so I could make this world a little brighter.....You make the world greater and because of you we have this great day of holiday!

(and since my little sis and brother have no school today.... we are gonna take a break and go have some fun!)

I remembered I used to give a red pen (for marking papers), an apple and a little present to my favourite teacher each year. What did you give your teachers?

Peace out.

I hope you have some fun today and don't forget to give your teacher a great big hug!