( weekend roundup )





When I met up with Bernita on Saturday, I was impressed and wowed by her guts to go neon.

She don a neon orange headband, yellow plastic bangles. pink and white neon print tee, a pair of yellow against black sneaker and a huge transparent orange shoulder bag.

As, not many people have the courage or the demeanor to carry this look.
I questioned her on her neon-ness.

what got you to dress neon?
There’s something about neon colours that makes me grin. They are loud colours with character. Describes me perfectly!

How does it feel to stand out from the crowd?
As the local crowd here is rather colourful with different styles, I don’t know whether I do stand out with my colours but if I do, I hope I did it with personality and character instead.

Ok I know you have a store under planning, care to tell us a little about it?
I don’t think my designs should be restricted to a local crowd so I’m setting up an online store where anyone (with an Internet connection, of course) from anywhere in the world can enjoy and love what I love. I will be launching my blog soon and more details will be posted there.

Does it have anything to do with neon?

It's going to be all lolly, pop and neon.

I guess we gonna hear more once your blog opens! :)



We wanted so badly to take pictures of US + ION logo, which made us wish Lois was here....
(Lois if you're reading this....please hurry back from down under! we need you!)


argh. freak! All that people walking around and my big head has blocked the sign!
and who's that guy in the 3rd picture! he's like smiling. and his positioning is pretty good!
he managed to fit right there and spoil our almost perfect shot!. -_-


since it was 3pm and we were really hungry and it was almost dinner.
we decided to have tea at :






the decor


The counter.
Look at the spread of cakes and pastry! yum!

I am sure my tea be nice. He looks so serious! Keep it up! haha.




ok now i'm in love with this tile print.

the food.











Don't you just love the decor? It has that romantic feel of Paris, kind of fairytale like and magical. Ok I just love the decor very very much...

decor : 4.9/5
food: 3/5
service: 3/5





we love our ring purchase @ LUVOS.
The sales associate said my specky ring is limited edition, they only made 2.
Should I believe?


red shoes @ n.e.u look. ( perfect for that Kate Spade Fall Look when ya cash tight!)


do-re-mi-fa-so... i love my nerdy ring.





"tantalising"
-Bernita
with regards to the pasta she had.







I had this after William (he's a cupcake) was sold out and god, this was yummylicious. The vanilla has a thick and buttery texture, not too sweet, just perfect. The crumble, which was very crunchy and caramelize, goes very well with the buttery ice cream. As you dip your fork in, at the bottom, you get a warm, tangy taste of apricot and berries, a fruity citrus zest. The combination was just perfect, just the way I like it. Must try.





lovely customer service. lovely place. We just love the minimalism design and decor. ultra chic.
The place was packed yet the waiter Su managed to get us a table in less than 15 mins!

decor : 4.2/5
food: 4.2/5
service: 4/5








see more over at my ( flickr ) album.

Do you like the lip gloss? I love it.