( elsewhere )



Hello my dear friends, have you heard of PapernStitch? Don't rack your brain, if you have not. "papernstitch is an online exhibition space that was created to promote talented artists, designers, and makers selling handmade goods. the exhibition space is curated monthly and showcases the best of the best on an international level. hence our tagline: hand-picked. handmade." and I am overjoyed to be a part of this exhibition, which starts today and runs through Oct 26th 2009.

Since I am obviously delighted to be invited, I am going to offer an exclusive 15% discount to all papernstitch and fleur avenue readers off EVERYTHING in the shop ( Use code "papernstitch" upon checkout and wait for refund after payment! )

FA Blog Readers Exclusive! For purchases above $45, besides using the code "papernstitch", when you let me know you are a reader of FA, I will throw in a mystery gift pack with your total purchase!

Do you notice a little dawanda icon on the sidebar? heh, yeap, now you can find Fleur Avenue over there!!

Thank You 
- shrimpsalad circus : An anti- treasury for katie of lemon jitters! ( one of my carnival des fleur hairpins was selected to be apart of this lovely post full of yellow lemony colors! )

- design lovely : besides being included in her lovely links of beautiful blogs in "weeks best! September 6th-11th".  FA shop packaging has been featured as one of her favourites! :P  lalala * jumps around*

It's really a great feeling to know you all love what I am doing! *gives a great big hug*
Thank you all!  You make me want to do more and more each day! :D

Sidetrack, a few days ago, in preparation for papernstitch, I created a new shop banner as well! Do you like it? Should I keep the words "jewelry and accessories" or keep it as just "Fleur Avenue" ?
Simple or elaborated. Let me know what you think! :) Your comment and suggestions is important to me and it is greatly welcomed and appreciated!!

Have a delightful day! :)

xox
Brenda