A trip to IKEA and a damnned internet.

 

"I'm sorry but our technical support has checked, your internet should be running fine.". I couldn't believe my ears, I had this damned internet that runs at less than 10.8 mbps, and he is telling me it's fine? We paid for an internet that runs at minimum 21.8mbps!

So having pretty much nothing else I could do since "Miss, your plan expires September 2010, if you cancel now, there will be a penalty of $450." ( oh don't worry, I did leave him with a earful since it was preventing me from reading my mails, going on imgfav, reading my dallies, going on twitter, blogging, managing my store and interacting with my friends... etc! )

Ok, since the internet is down and we aren't going to pay them 450 bucks and I can't idle. We went to IKEA, I got myself a new drawer, some spice jars to contain my tarnish-able supplies, candles and racks  and got my desk organised! My mum got like tons of stainless steel for my dad's kitchen. It's still in the works, once we get it fixed, I will take some pictures!

I know my desk is still kind of messy *hides*  but this what I got so far. :P