Notice.



I apologize if entries are going to be kind of slow this 2 weeks, as our family house keeper has suddenly took immediate leave to visit her dying sister back home. Anyway, since there will be no housekeeper for the next 2 weeks, the responsibility of keeping the house clean is on me. *puts on the apron*

Now, I am the kind of person with those classic moments of walking into a pole. So yesterday, while going through the duties, not only did I somehow managed to slice 2 of my left finger tips while washing the shredder, I also sprained my right wrist while mopping the floor. I know I know. I happen to be one of the clumsiest person on earth. But i can't just sit around and be disabled...so I will continue to blog with my pointer finger! I am also in the midst of creating more new items/listing them/ retaking photos of previous products to show another perspective (full item) as shown below...

Summer Frolic . Oranges

kiss till death do us part. a sparrow necklace

Butterscotch. Original. Earring

 

What do you say? Keep going or dump the idea?

Anyway, have a lovely day!

Brenda